Monday 3 November 1975
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Island Girl by Elton John.
In UK Hold Me Close by David Essex was in the top 5 hits.
Rooster Cogburn, directed by Stuart Millar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Ragtime by E. L. Doctorow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1975.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1975!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1975 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Darren Sharper: NFL defensive back (Green Bay Packers - Super Bowl 31).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Elton John - Island Girl
- Eagles - Lyin' Eyes
- John Denver - Calypso
- The Four Seasons - Who Loves You
- Jefferson Starship - Miracles
- Linda Ronstadt - Heat Wave
- Spinners - They Just Can't Stop It (Games People Play)
- Natalie Cole - This Will Be
- Morris Albert - Feelings
- Captain and Tennille - The Way I Want To Touch You
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?