Sunday 3 November 1996
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kloe and Essena O'Neill.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) by Los Del Rio.
In UK Say You'll Be There by The Spice Girls was in the top 5 hits.
Space Jam, directed by Joe Pytka, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Deep End of the Ocean by Jacquelyn Mitchard was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Theater Talk.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing DragonHeart: Fire and Steel or Drowned God: Conspiracy of the Ages.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1996!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1996 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
Famous Birthdays:03 November
- 27th NYC Marathon won by Giacomo Leone of Italy in 2:09:54
- Mayumi Hirase wins LPGA Toray Japan Queens Cup
- Toray Japan Queens Cup
- Death of Abdullah Catl?, leader of the Turkish ultra-nationalist organisation Grey Wolves in the Susurluk car-crash, which leads to the resignation of the Turkish Interior Minister, Mehmet Agar (a leader of the True Path Party, DYP).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Los Del Rio - Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)
- Celine Dion - It's All Coming Back To Me Now
- BLACKstreet - No Diggity
- Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever
- Keith Sweat - Twisted
- No Mercy - Where Do You Go
- Merril Bainbridge - Mouth
- Babyface - This Is For The Lover In You
- Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
- Eric Clapton - Change The World
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?