Tuesday 3 November 1998
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to The First Night by Monica.
In UK Rollercoaster by B*Witched was in the top 5 hits.
The Waterboy, directed by Frank Coraci, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Bag of Bones by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Studio Julmahuvi.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Colony Wars: Vengeance or Getter Love!!: Chō Renai Party Game Tanjō.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1998!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1998 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 November
- Bob Kane: comic artist and Batman co-creator (Born 1915).
- Jesse Ventura, former professional wrestler, is elected Governor of Minnesota.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?