Saturday 3 November 2001
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Family Affair by Mary J. Blige.
In UK Can't Get You Out Of My Head by Kylie Minogue was in the top 5 hits.
The One, directed by James Wong, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Isle of Dogs by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2001.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 2001!
Which were the important events of 3 November 2001 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Esme Fox: American noted family, the fourth child and daughter of Michael J. Fox, 40 and his wife, Tracy Pollan, 41, weighing in at 7 lbs, 6 oz.
- Ernst Gombrich: Austrian art historian (Born 1909).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?