Monday 3 November 2008
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Whatever You Like by T.I..
Role Models, directed by David Wain, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2008.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 2008!
Which were the important events of 3 November 2008 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 November
- U.S. electronics retailer Circuit City Stores begins liquidation sales at 155 of its stores, to leave it with 566 U.S. stores.
- The US Mint releases the 2008 Hawaii quarter dollar coin to circulation; this is the 50th and final coin in the 50 State Quarters Program.
- A report issued by an independent investigator hired by the Alaska Personnel Board finds that Republican Vice Presidential candidate and Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin did not violate the law with regards to the so called ampquotTroopergate scandalampquot. However, a previous, separate legislative investigation concluded that she did abuse her office. (MSNBC)
- ARATS president Chen Yunlin, the official delegation of the People's Republic of China, arrives in Taiwan for talks with SEF chairman Chiang Pin-kung. (CNN)
- The Bangladeshi government schedules general elections on December 18, 2008, which will end the rule of the one and half year military-backed interim government. (BBC News)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2008 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?