Sunday 3 October 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Herbert Beckington .
The Round-Up, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1920 ?
- Herbert Beckington: American military who rose to rank of Lieutenant General in the US Marines.
- Browns 1st baseman George Sisler gets his record 257th hit of season
- NFL (then American Pro Football Association) plays first games.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 October 1920
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Love Nest - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- When Night Descends - John McCormack
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?