Friday 3 October 1924
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Franco Cristaldi and Harvey Kurtzman.
The Slanderers, directed by Nat Ross, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1924!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1924 ?
- Franco Cristaldi: Italian film producer, credited with producing (or co-producing) feature films from the 1950s to the 1990s.
- Harvey Kurtzman: American cartoonist (d. 1993).
- Arkady Vorobyov: Russian weightlifter and coach (d. 2012).
- King Hussein of Hedzjaz abdicts throne
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1924 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Mandalay - Al Jolson
- There'll Be Some Changes Made - Marion Harris
- Sophie Tucker - Red-Hot Mama
- Down Home Blues - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?