Friday 3 October 1924
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Slanderers, directed by Nat Ross, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1924!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1924 ?
- Harvey Kurtzman: American cartoonist (d. 1993).
- Arkady Vorobyov: Russian weightlifter and coach (d. 2012).
- Franco Cristaldi: Italian film producer, credited with producing (or co-producing) feature films from the 1950s to the 1990s.
- King Hussein of Hedzjaz abdicts throne
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1924 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Mandalay - Al Jolson
- Sophie Tucker - Red-Hot Mama
- Down Home Blues - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians
- There'll Be Some Changes Made - Marion Harris
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 October 1924 and get them!