Wednesday 3 October 1973
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of October people in US were listening to Half-Breed by Cher.
In UK Eye Level by Simon Park Orchestra was in the top 5 hits.
The Mother and the Whore, directed by Jean Eustache, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while The Hollow Hills by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1973!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1973 ?
- Lena Headey: British actress.
- Neve Campbell: Canadian actress.
- Keiko Agena: Japanese-American actress.
- Angélica Gavaldón: American-Mexican tennis player and coach.
- Eirik Hegdal: Norwegian saxophonist and composer (Trondheim Jazz Orchestra and Dingobats).
- Angelica Gavaldon: El Centro, California -- Tennis star (1995 quarter Aust)
- Willi Stoph succeeds Walter Ulbricht as East German party leader
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Cher - Half-Breed
- Paul Simon - Loves Me Like A Rock
- Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
- Grand Funk - We're An American Band
- Stevie Wonder - Higher Ground
- The Isley Brothers - That Lady (Part 1)
- The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin Man
- The Rolling Stones - Angie
- Helen Reddy - Delta Dawn
- Eddie Kendricks - Keep On Truckin' (Part 1)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?