Thursday 3 October 1985
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Courtney Lee .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Money For Nothing by Dire Straits.
In UK Dancing In The Street by David Bowie & Mick Jagger was in the top 5 hits.
Commando, directed by Mark L. Lester, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Lake Wobegon Days by Garrison Keillor was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Clementine's Enchanted Journey.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Baraduke or Lord of the Rings: Game One.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1985.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1985!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1985 ?
- Courtney Lee: American basketball player.
- 21st Shuttle Mission (51J) - Atlantis 1-all-military flight launched
- Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) adopts constitution
- Pope John Paul II declares Titus Brandsma divine
- South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands adopts constitution
- The Space Shuttle Atlantis makes its maiden flight. (Mission STS-51-J)
- The first flight of Space Shuttle Atlantis.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
- Kool & The Gang - Cherish
- Ready For The World - Oh Sheila
- A-Ha - Take On Me
- Madonna - Dress You Up
- Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You
- Wham! - Freedom
- John Cougar Mellencamp - Lonely Ol' Night
- Mick Jagger & David Bowie - Dancing In The Street
- Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?