Saturday 3 September 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Provenchères and Giovan Dal Piaz.
Quo Vadis?, directed by Lucien Nonguet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1904!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1904 ?
- Henri Provenchères: French Catholic clergyman, the Archbishop Emeritus of Aix-en-Provence.
- Giovan Dal Piaz: Italy Scientist.
- Marcel Bovis: France Painter.
- André Jacquemin: Eplnal Painters.
- Jean Wiederkehr: S?lestat physician.
- St. Louis Olympics closes
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, My Lady Love - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?