Saturday 3 September 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Blot, directed by Lois Weber, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1921 ?
- Albert Voisin: Belgian child who saw a vision in of the Blessed Virgin in Beauraing along with other children on 11/29/1932.
- Thurston Dart: English pianist conductor and musicologist (d. 1971).
- Marguerite Higgins: American reporter and war correspondent, Pulitzer Prize winner (d. 1966).
- Francis Spar: Strasbourg Journalist.
- 16th Davis Cup: USA beats Japan in New York (5-0)
- KPB, Communist Party of Belgium forms
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Crooning - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 September 1921 and get them!