Thursday 3 September 1936
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
My Man Godfrey, directed by Gregory La Cava, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1936!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1936 ?
- Zine Ali: Tunisian soldier and politician 2nd President of Tunisia.
- Zine El Abidine Ben Ali: President of Tunisia.
- Pilar Pallete: Peruvian actress and third wife of American movie star John Wayne.
- John W Olver: (Rep-D-Massachusetts).
- Zine al-Abidine Ben Ami: General / President of Tunisia (1987- ).
- Chanin Hale: American stage and screen actress. Curvy, blonde and skilled in pantomime and comedy, she is remembered as a guest star and supporting player on TV programs ranging from Dragnet to The Red Skelton Show.
- Nikita Balieff: Armenian vaudevillian and impresario (Born 1876 or 1877).
- 3rd NFL Chicago All-Star Game: All-Stars 7, Detroit 7 (76,000)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?