Friday 3 September 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Help! by The Beatles.
That Funny Feeling, directed by Richard Thorpe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1965!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1965 ?
- Charlie Sheen [Carlos Estevez] in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Wall Street, Platoon).
- Maurizio Mansi: Hockey forward (Team Italy 1998).
- Todd Lewis: Musician (Toadies).
- Charlie Sheen: American actor in a theatrical family, the third son of Martin Sheen and brother of Emilio Estevez.
- Costas Mandylor: Australian actor.
- Otto Lederer: Actor (Jazz Singer), dies at 79.
- Garcia Godoy forms government in Dominican Republic
- Pope Paul VI publishes encyclical Mysterium Fidei
- Preparing a move to Anaheim, Angels change their name from Los Angeles to California
- Jim Hickman becomes the first New York Mets' player to hit three home runs in a game.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Help!
- Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
- The Beach Boys - California Girls
- The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
- Four Tops - It's The Same Old Song
- Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe
- We Five - You Were On My Mind
- James Brown - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag Part 1
- Barry McGuire - Eve Of Destruction
- Mel Carter - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?