Sunday 3 September 1967
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Ode To Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry.
In UK The Last Waltz by Engelbert Humperdinck was in the top 5 hits.
Point Blank, directed by John Boorman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Eighth Day by Thornton Wilder was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1967.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1967!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1967 ?
- Steve Scheffler: American basketball player: center, Supersonics.
- Chris Gatling: NBA forward (New Jersey Nets).
- Luis Gonzalez: Tampa, Florida -- Outfielder (Chicago Cubs).
- Sweden begins driving on right-hand side of road
- WJPM TV channel 33 in Florence, SC (PBS) begins broadcasting
- Dagen H in Sweden: traffic changes from driving on the left to driving on the right overnight.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bobbie Gentry - Ode To Billie Joe
- The Beatles - All You Need Is Love
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Reflections
- The Doors - Light My Fire
- Aretha Franklin - Baby I Love You
- Bobby Vee - Come Back When You Grow Up
- James Brown - Cold Sweat - Part 1
- The Monkees - Pleasant Valley Sunday
- The Temptations - You're My Everything
- Stevie Wonder - I Was Made To Love Her
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?