Wednesday 3 September 1969
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Honky Tonk Women by The Rolling Stones.
The Trouble with Girls, directed by Peter Tewksbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The Love Machine by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1969.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1969!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1969 ?
- Keith Traylor: NFL defensive tackle (KC Chiefs, Broncos - Super Bowl 32).
- Joe Perez: American writer in the fields of spirituality and Integral theory.
- Noah Baumbach: American actor director producer and screenwriter.
- John Fugelsang: American comedian actor and talk show host.
- Robert Karlsson: Swedish golfer.
- Marianna Komlos: Canadian bodybuilder, fitness model, professional wrestler and valet (d. 2004)
- Matthew Offord: English journalist and politician
- John Lester: American cricketer and soccer player (d. 1969).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Women
- Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue
- The Archies - Sugar, Sugar
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River
- The Youngbloods - Get Together
- Jackie DeShannon - Put A Little Love In Your Heart
- Bob Dylan - Lay Lady Lay
- Three Dog Night - Easy To Be Hard
- Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline (Good Times Never Seemed So Good)
- Tom Jones - I'll Never Fall In Love Again
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?