Wednesday 3 September 1986
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Shaun White and OMI .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Venus by Bananarama.
In UK The Lady In Red by Chris De Burgh was in the top 5 hits.
Manhunter, directed by Michael Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rölli.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Army Moves or Mission 660.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1986!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1986 ?
- Shaun White: American athlete and Olympic medalist, the snowboarder marked with his flowing red curls.
- OMI : Pop Singer.
- Beryl Markham: Kenyan horse trainer, adventurer, aviatrix and memoir writer (Born 1902).
- Astros and Cubs use a record 53 players in an 18 inning game
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bananarama - Venus
- Berlin - Take My Breath Away (Love Theme From Top Gun)
- Steve Winwood - Higher Love
- Lionel Richie - Dancing On The Ceiling
- Gloria Loring & Carl Anderson - Friends And Lovers
- Huey Lewis & The News - Stuck With You
- Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom
- Miami Sound Machine - Words Get In The Way
- Madonna - Papa Don't Preach
- Run-D.M.C. - Walk This Way
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?