Thursday 3 September 1987
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michaël D'Almeida and Meghan Duggan.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to La Bamba by Los Lobos.
Hamburger Hill, directed by John Irvin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Patriot Games by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching You Must Be the Husband.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crossroads or Pac-Mania.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1987!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1987 ?
- Michaël D'Almeida: French track racing cyclist.
- Meghan Duggan: American Olympic athlete, the hockey player participated on the US team in the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.
- Harshad Arora: TV Actor.
- James Neal: Hockey Player.
- Chris Fountain: English actor.
- Modibo Maïga: Malian footballer
- Coup in Burundi suspends constitution
- In a coup d'etat in Burundi, President Jean-Baptiste Bagaza is deposed by Major Pierre Buyoya.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Los Lobos - La Bamba
- Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
- Madonna - Who's That Girl
- Debbie Gibson - Only In My Dreams
- Whitney Houston - Didn't We Almost Have It All
- Richard Marx - Don't Mean Nothing
- Dan Hill - Can't We Try
- Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
- The Whispers - Rock Steady
- Huey Lewis & The News - Doing It All For My Baby
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?