Friday 4 April 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jerome Weidman and Jules Leger.
Les Misérables, Part 1: Jean Valjean, directed by Albert Capellani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1913 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Jerome Weidman: US writer (Tenderloin).
- Jules Leger: Quebec diplomat and Governor general of Canada (d. 1980).
- Doris Doane: American astrologer.
- Myron Turner: American military, a Rear Admiral.
- Frances Langford: Lakeland, Florida -- Singer (Armed Forces Hour, Star Time).
- Rosemary Lane: Indianola, Iowa -- Actress (4 Mothers, Harvest Melody)
- Jules Léger: Canadian lawyer and politician 21st Governor General of Canada (d. 1980)
- Muddy Waters: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1983)
- The Greek aviator Emmanouil Argyropoulos becomes the first pilot victim of the Hellenic Air Force when his plane crashes.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Where the River Shannon Flows
- Beautiful Doll Good-Bye - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?