Tuesday 4 April 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Armand Jammot and Elmer Bernstein.
The Man from Beyond, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1922!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1922 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Armand Jammot: French television producer who produced a number of shows, most notably Les Dossiers de l'Écran, and in 1965, he created Des chiffres et des lettres.
- Elmer Bernstein: American composer and conductor (d. 2004).
- WAAB (Baton Rouge Louisiana) becomes first US radio station with "W" calls.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 April 1922
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1922 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Ka-Lu-A - Elsie Baker
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?