Friday 4 April 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Sexton and Steinbrecher .
Ladies of Leisure, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1930 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- David Sexton: Soccer manager.
- Steinbrecher : American second generation astrologer, lecturer, teacher and metaphysician.
- Vladimir Majakovski: Russian poet.
- The Communist Party of Panama is founded.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 April 1930
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?