Saturday 4 April 1942
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kris Jensen and Jean-Marie Benoist.
Jungle Book, directed by Zoltan Korda, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1942!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1942 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Kris Jensen: Rocker.
- Jean-Marie Benoist: French philosopher, writer and academic.
- Tom Fisher: American baseball player, right-handed pitcher for the Baltimore Orioles from 1967-1969.
- Michel Fourniret: French serial killer who confessed in June and July 2004 to kidnapping, raping and murdering nine girls in a span of 14 years from the 1980s to the 2000s.
- Kitty Kelley: American scandalmonger author of unauthorized celebrity biographies, including "Jackie Oh!" in 1978, "The Last Star," about Elizabeth Taylor, in 1981, and "His Way: Frank Sinatra" in 1986.
- Robert Sczepaniak:
- Jim Fregosi: American baseball player and manager (d. 2014)
- Elizabeth Levy: American author
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 April 1942
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?