Wednesday 4 April 1990
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yūki Mihara .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Love Will Lead You Back by Taylor Dayne.
In UK Vogue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Cry-Baby, directed by John Waters, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Bourne Ultimatum by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Twin Peaks.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bio-ship Paladin or Deliverance: Stormlord II.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1990!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1990 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Marshall Chronicles premieres on ABC-TV
- Gloria Estefan released from hospital after her accident
- Security law violator Ivan Boesky is released from federal custody
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Taylor Dayne - Love Will Lead You Back
- Tommy Page - I'll Be Your Everything
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down
- Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
- Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
- Technotronic - Get Up! (Before The Night Is Over)
- Luther Vandross - Here And Now
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
- KISS - Forever
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?