Wednesday 4 April 2001
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Butterfly by Crazy Town.
In UK What Took You So Long? by Emma Bunton was in the top 5 hits.
Joe Dirt, directed by Dennie Gordon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Dreamcatcher by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2001.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 2001!
Which were the important events of 4 April 2001 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Ed ''Big Daddy'' Roth: American custom car designer (Born 1932).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?