Thursday 4 August 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
The White Slave Trade, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1910!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1910 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
- Bruno Coquatrix: Ronchin Writer.
- Anita Page: American actress and singer (d. 2008).
- William Schuman: American composer and educator (d. 1992).
- Hedda Sterne: Romanian-American painter and photographer (d. 2011).
- William H Schuman: NYC, New York -- Composer (American Festival Overture, Juilliard).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1910 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- What's the Matter with Father? - Billy Murray
- That Lovin' Rag - Sophie Tucker
- He's a College Boy - American Quartet
- Ave Maria - Frances Alda
- Dill Pickles Rag - Arthur Pryor's Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?