Monday 4 August 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Die Rache des Titanen, directed by Fern Andra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1919.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1919!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1919 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
Famous Birthdays:04 August
- Dave Gregory: English guitarist and keyboard player (XTC and Big Big Train).
- Romanian army occupies Budapest.
- In Germany, the Weimar Constitution is proclaimed to be in effect. (ratified)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- A Rose, a Kiss, and You - John Steel
- Oh, Susy, Behave - Fred Van Eps
- Somebody's Waiting for Someone - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?