Monday 4 August 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
For the Defense, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1930!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1930 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
- David M G Curry: South African Labour Party parliament leader.
- John Gorman: Printer / socialist historian.
- Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani: Iranian Shi'a cleric.
- Emile Marzé: Menton Painters.
- Ali al-Sistani: Iranian-Iraqi cleric and scholar.
- Child labor laws estralished in Belgium
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?