Monday 4 August 1975
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of August people in US were listening to Jive Talkin' by Bee Gees.
In UK Tears On My Pillow by Johnny Nash was in the top 5 hits.
Farewell, My Lovely, directed by Dick Richards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Looking For Mr. Goodbar by Judith Rossner was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1975.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1975!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1975 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
- Beau Morgan: Running back (Dallas Cowboys).
- Kaipo Spenser: Wailuku, Hawaii -- Baseball pitcher (1996 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Adnan Shukrijumah: Saudi Arabian terrorist (d. 2014).
- Andy Hallett: American actor and singer (Born 1975).
- Nikos Liberopoulos: Greek footballer.
- Joe Saenz: American gangster
- Jutta Urpilainen: Finnish politician Deputy Prime Minister of Finland
- Daniella van Graas: Dutch model and actress
- John Baragrey: Actor (Gamera), dies at 57.
- Robert Plant is involved in a car crash in Rhodes
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bee Gees - Jive Talkin'
- 10cc - I'm Not In Love
- Olivia Newton-John - Please Mr. Please
- Eagles - One Of These Nights
- Elton John - Someone Saved My Life Tonight
- Melissa Manchester - Midnight Blue
- Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy
- War - Why Can't We Be Friends?
- James Taylor - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
- Mike Post - The Rockford Files
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?