Friday 4 December 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Bargain, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1914!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1914 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Rudolf Hausner: Austrian painter and sculptor (d. 1995).
- Claude Renoir: French cinematographer (Spy Who Loved Me), dies at 78.
- Walter Johnson accepts money from Federal League Chicago Whales Clark Griffith threatens to take Johnson to court.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Mary, You're a Little Bit Old-Fashioned - Charles Harrison
- I Can't Believe You Really Love Me (It's Like a Wonderful Dream) - Billy Watkins
- Somewhere a Voice is Calling - Elizabeth Spencer & Vernon Archibald
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?