Wednesday 4 December 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
All Night, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1918!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1918 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Albert Francis Capone: son of Al Capone (d. 2004).
- President Wilson sails for Versailles Peace Conference in France, 1st chief executive to travel outside US while in office
- U.S. President Woodrow Wilson sails for the World War I peace talks in Versailles, becoming the first US president to travel to Europe while in office.
- President Woodrow Wilson departs by ship to the Paris Peace Conference, becoming the first United States President to travel to any foreign country while holding office.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1918 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Oriental - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?