Saturday 4 December 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Mark of Zorro, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1920!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1920 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Charles Miquel: French aviator, a fighter pilot and ace of the Second World War, who fought in the Normandie-Niemen regiment.
- Nadir Afonso: Portuguese painter and architect (d. 2013).
- Michael Bates: Actor (Clockwork Orange, Salt & Pepper), dies at 57.
- Jeanne Manford: American educator and activist co-founded PFLAG (d. 2013).
- 1st Pro football playoff game Buffalo-7, Canton-3 at Polo Grounds
- 8th CFL Grey Cup: University of Toronto defeats Toronto Argonauts, 16-3
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Thank God for a Garden - John McCormack
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1920?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 4 December 1920 and get them!