Saturday 4 December 1926
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lee Doraey and Monty Wyche.
Nana, directed by Jean Renoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1926!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1926 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
Famous Birthdays:04 December
- Ivana Kobilca: Slovenian-born painter (Born 1861).
- 14th CFL Grey Cup: Ottawa Senators defeats University of Toronto, 10-7
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Black Bottom - Johnny Hamp & His Orchestra
- Lucky Day - Revelers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?