Thursday 4 December 1930
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul-Heinz Dittrich and Roman Semyonovich Ledenyou.
The Blue Angel, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1930!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1930 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Paul-Heinz Dittrich: Composer.
- Roman Semyonovich Ledenyou: Composer.
- Harvey Kuenn: baseball player (American League Rookie of the Year-1953).
- Ronnie Corbett: Scottish comedian, best known for his work with Ronnie Barker (b.
- Jim Hall: American guitarist and composer (d. 2013).
- French government of AndrT Tardieu falls.
- Vatican approves rhythm method for birth control.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 December 1930
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?