Monday 4 December 1933
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Lady Killer, directed by Roy Del Ruth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1933!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1933 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Horst Buchholz: German actor occasionally seen internationally, as in "Nine Hours To Rama," 1963.
- Jean Renard: French songwriter, record producer, and producer, who has written many successful French songs.
- Wink Martindale: American TV personality, particularly known for hosting game shows.
- Stefan George: German romantic poet noted for his homo-erotic work.
- FDR creates Federal Alcohol Control Administration
- US President Franklin Roosevelt creates Federal Alcohol Control Administration.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 4 December 1933 and get them!