Friday 4 December 1936
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Larry Davis and Derek Nally.
Great Guy, directed by John G. Blystone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
On TV people were watching Cabaret Cartoons.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1936!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1936 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Larry Davis: Blues singer / guitarist.
- Derek Nally: Irish Politician.
- Terence Hallinan: American politician, San Francisco District Attorney from 1996.
- Jacques Perrier: French Catholic clergyman, the Bishop emeritus of Tarbes and Lourdes since February 2012.
- Bernie McInerney: American actor.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?