Tuesday 4 December 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
I'll See You in My Dreams, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1951!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1951 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Skip Bayless: Sportscaster.
- Patricia Wettig in Cincinnati: Ohio, USA; actress (Nancy Weston - Thirty Something).
- Gary Rossington rocker (Lynyrd Skynyrd: Rossington-Collins Band).
- David Troy: American musician and guitar soloist who sometimes works with groups while touring.
- Gerard Courant: French filmmaker, writer, actor, poet and independent producer.
- Gary Rossington: American guitarist (Lynyrd Skynyrd Rossington Collins Band and The Rossington Band)
- Patricia Wettig: American actress and playwright
- Superheated gases roll down Mount Catarman (Philippines), killing 500.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?