Saturday 4 December 1999
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Huntyr Duckett .
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Smooth by Santana.
In UK Keep On Movin' by Five was in the top 5 hits.
Girl, Interrupted, directed by James Mangold, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while Jewels of the Sun by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Universe.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cabela's Big Game Hunter III or Cabela's Outdoor Trivia Challenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1999.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1999!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1999 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Rose Bird: American jurist who served for 10 years as the 25th Chief Justice of California.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Santana - Smooth
- Brian McKnight - Back At One
- Marc Anthony - I Need To Know
- Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit Of..)
- Jessica Simpson - I Wanna Love You Forever
- Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love
- Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
- Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight
- Donell Jones - U Know What's Up
- TLC - Unpretty
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?