Thursday 4 December 2008
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Live Your Life by T.I..
The Reader, directed by Stephen Daldry, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Twilight by Stephenie Meyer was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2008.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 2008!
Which were the important events of 4 December 2008 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 December
- Iraq's Presidency Council approves a security pact with the United States, which requires U.S. troops to withdraw from Iraqi towns by mid-2009 and leave the country by the end of 2011.
- Prime Minister Vladimir Putin says Russia may be forced to cut gas supplies to Ukraine if the latter ampquotdoes not fulfil the agreementsampquot on payment for gas already consumed. (BBC News)
- President of Uruguay Tabaré Vázquez resigns as the leader of the Socialist Party following a row over the vetoing of an abortion decriminalisation bill. (BBC)
- The Argentine National Congress approves the seizure of Aerolíneas Argentinas, the country's biggest airline carrier. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2008 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?