Tuesday 4 February 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Jeppe paa bjerget, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1908 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Emmanuel "Manny": Klein trumpeter.
- Julian Bell: English poet and academic (d. 1937).
- Ellisiv Steen: Norwegian literary researcher and professor at the University of Oslo from 1972.
- Gordon Fraser: Lawrence, Massachusetts -- Newscaster (All Star News).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Under Any Old Flag at All - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?