Sunday 4 February 1951
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Operation Pacific, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1951!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1951 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Alain Baran: Belgian dancer.
- Patrick Bergin: Irish actor.
- Dariush Eghbali: Iranian singer and musician.
- Jean-Marie Limon: Mexican-French ballet dancer and choreographer, the son of Mexican-American dancer Jose Limon.
- Stan Papi: American baseball player.
- US female Figure Skating championship won by Sonya Klopfer.
- February 8 ampndash Surgeons remove an ovarian cyst from Gertrude Levandowski in a 96-hour long operation in Chicago. She loses almost half of her weight and emerges weighing 140ampnbspkg. This Day in Tech History, ''Wired'', February 4, 2010.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Aba Daba Honeymoon - Debbie Reynolds & Carlton Carpenter
- Dinah Shore & Tony Martin - A Penny A Kiss
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?