Friday 4 February 1955
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK The Finger Of Suspicion by Dickie Valentine With The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
They Who Dare, directed by Lewis Milestone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1955
while The View From Pompey'S Head by Hamilton Basso was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1955.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1955!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1955 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Mikuláš Dzurinda: Slovak politician Prime Minister of Slovakia.
- Mikulas Dzurinda: Slovak Prime Minister.
- Pact of Mutual Cooperation quotBaghdad Pactquot signed.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1955 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Georgia Gibbs - Tweedle Dee
- Ko Ko Mo (I Love You So) - The Crew-Cuts
- The Ames Brothers - The Naughty Lady Of Shady Lane
- (My Baby Don't Love Me) No More - DeJohn Sisters
- The Penguins - Earth Angel (Will You Be Mine)
- Four Aces - Melody Of Love
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?