Thursday 4 January 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Fight Between a Lion and a Bull, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1900!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1900 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Vincent Impellitteri: American politician, who served as the 101st Mayor of New York City (August 31, 1950 – November 14, 1950).
- James Bond: American ornithologist and zoologist (d. 1989).
- Nikita Alexandrovich : Russian royalty, a nephew of Czar Nicholas II, and great-grandson of Czar Nicholas I..
- Strikes in Belgium and Germany lead to mining riots.
- The Irish leader John Edward Redmond calls for a revolt against British rule.
- Dr. Henry A. Rowland of Johns Hopkins University announces a theory about the cause of the Earth's magnetism.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?