Thursday 4 January 1912
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
The Doll, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1912!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1912 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Jacques Medinger: French accordionist, who formed a duo with his brother Jean.
- Noro Morales: Puerto Rican-American pianist and bandleader (d. 1964).
- Stephen McGill: Scottish ecclesiastic, Roman Catholic priest and Bishop of Argyll and The Isles.
- Celo Ferreiro: Galicianist activist, writer, poet, and political journalist.
- The Scout Association is incorporated throughout the British Commonwealth by Royal Charter.
- Smallest earth-moon distance this century, 356,375 km center-to-center.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Oceanna Roll - Arthur Collins
- Make Me Love You Like I Never Loved Before - That Girl Quartet
- They Always Pick on Me - Ada Jones
- Nut Cracker Ballet-Characteristic Dance - Arthur Pryor's Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?