Monday 4 January 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Time Lock No. 776, directed by Hal Reid, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1915!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1915 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Marie-Louise Von Franz: Swiss Jungian pschologist, researcher and author, the daughter of a colonel in the Austrian army, born in Munich.
- Meg Mundy: English-American actress (d. 2016).
- R?mond Perdu: Etivey Military man.
- 1st elected Jewish governor, Moses Alexander, takes office in Idaho
- Trans-Caucausus Russian defeat Turkish troops.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1915?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 4 January 1915 and get them!