Tuesday 4 January 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Green-Eyed Monster, directed by J. Gordon Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1916!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1916 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Slim Gaillard: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Slim & Slam) (d. 1991).
- Lionel Newman: American movie music orchestra leader, composer and arranger (Born 1916).
- Robert Parrish: Film director editor / actor (Casino Royale), dies at 79.
- Catherina Elisabeth: "Tootje" Vreede portrait painter.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1916 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Back Home in Tennessee - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1916?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 4 January 1916 and get them!