Tuesday 4 January 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Green-Eyed Monster, directed by J. Gordon Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1916!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1916 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Slim Gaillard: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Slim & Slam) (d. 1991).
- Lionel Newman: American movie music orchestra leader, composer and arranger (Born 1916).
- Robert Parrish: Film director editor / actor (Casino Royale), dies at 79.
- Catherina Elisabeth: "Tootje" Vreede portrait painter.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1916 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Back Home in Tennessee - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?