Tuesday 4 January 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Catherina Elisabeth and Slim Gaillard.
The Green-Eyed Monster, directed by J. Gordon Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
On TV people were watching FoxyTv (1916 TV Series).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1916!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1916 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Catherina Elisabeth: "Tootje" Vreede portrait painter.
- Slim Gaillard: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Slim & Slam) (d. 1991).
- Lionel Newman: American movie music orchestra leader, composer and arranger (Born 1916).
- Robert Parrish: Film director editor / actor (Casino Royale), dies at 79.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 January 1916
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1916 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Back Home in Tennessee - Prince's Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?