Friday 4 January 1929
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Sixth Sense, directed by Eusebio Fernndez Ardavn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1929!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1929 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Amitai W: Etzioni; American sociologist (Active Society).
- Günter Schabowski: German journalist and politician (d. 2015).
- Bobby Tulloch: Ornithologist.
- Corky Valentine: American baseball player, a right-handed pitcher with the Cincinnati Reds for 2 seasons from 1954-55.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1929 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sweethearts On Parade - Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians
- Ted Weems & His Orchestra - You're the Cream in My Coffee
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?