Monday 4 January 1932
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Forbidden, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1932!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1932 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Richard Douglas: Scottish politician, a Scottish National Party Member of Parliament returned at General Election 6/11/1987.
- Clint Hill: American secret service agent and author.
- Roman Personov: Russian physicist and academic (d. 2002).
- Carlos Saura: Spanish director and screenwriter.
- Richard Stahl: American actor (d. 2006).
- Richard Stahl in Detroit: Michigan, USA; actor (Howard - It's a Living).
- Jorge Russek: Mexican actor (d. 1998)
- Bradman scores 167 for Australia vs. South Africa at the MCG
- State of siege proclaimed in Honduras.
- British East Indies' Viceroy Willingdon arrests Gandhi and Nehru.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 4 January 1932 and get them!