Monday 4 January 1932
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Stahl in Detroit and Jorge Russek.
Forbidden, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
On TV people were watching William Searle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1932!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1932 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Richard Stahl in Detroit: Michigan, USA; actor (Howard - It's a Living).
- Jorge Russek: Mexican actor (d. 1998).
- Richard Douglas: Scottish politician, a Scottish National Party Member of Parliament returned at General Election 6/11/1987.
- Clint Hill: American secret service agent and author.
- Roman Personov: Russian physicist and academic (d. 2002).
- Bradman scores 167 for Australia vs. South Africa at the MCG
- State of siege proclaimed in Honduras.
- British East Indies' Viceroy Willingdon arrests Gandhi and Nehru.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?