Friday 4 January 1946
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Shock, directed by Alfred Werker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1946.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1946!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1946 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Lisa Appignanesi: Lisa Appignanesi Polish-English author and academic.
- Arthur Conley: American singer-songwriter (d. 2003).
- Bernard Sumner: rocker (New Order - "Round and Round").
- S Rajasekharan: Indian poet and critic.
- Susannah McCorkle: American jazz singer (d. 2001).
- DrSRajasekharan: Indian poet and critic
- Barney Oldfield: Daredevil, dies at 67.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?