Thursday 4 January 1951
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Barbara Ann Cochran and Bob Black.
Halls of Montezuma, directed by Lewis Milestone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Red Ryder.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1951!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1951 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Barbara Ann Cochran: Claremont, New Hampshire -- Slalom skier (1972 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Bob Black: American author and activist.
- Barbara Cochran: American alpine skier.
- During Korean conflict, North Korean forces capture Seoul.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Christmas In Killarney - Dennis Day
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?