Thursday 4 January 1973
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to You're So Vain by Carly Simon.
Cries & Whispers, directed by Ingmar Bergman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1973!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1973 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Mike D Anderson: American actor.
- Frank H?j: Danish cyclist.
- Lamont Warren: NFL running back (Indianapolis Colts).
- Ray Mickens: cornerback (New York Jets).
- Todd Sauerbrun: NFL punter / kicker (Chicago Bears).
- Greg de Vries: Canadian ice hockey player
- Frank Høj: Danish cyclist
- Harmony Korine: American director producer and screenwriter
- The pilot episode of the longest-running TV comedy series in the world ''Last of the Summer Wine'' is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Carly Simon - You're So Vain
- Gilbert O'Sullivan - Clair
- Billy Paul - Me And Mrs. Jones
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Donna Fargo - Funny Face
- Albert Hammond - It Never Rains In Southern California
- Johnny Rivers - Rockin' Pneumonia - Boogie Woogie Flu
- Kenny Loggins - Your Mama Don't Dance
- Curtis Mayfield - Superfly
- Al Green - You Ought To Be With Me
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?