Sunday 4 January 1998
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Candle In The Wind 1997 by Elton John.
In UK Perfect Day by Various Artists was in the top 5 hits.
Pi, directed by Darren Aronofsky, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Don't Sweat the Small Stuff ... And It's All Small Stuff by Richard Carlson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1998.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1998!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1998 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
Famous Birthdays:04 January
- John Gary: American singer (Born 1932).
- Funny Thing Happened, closes at St. James NYC after 715 performances
- Ivanov, closes at Vivian Beaumont Theater NYC after 51 performances
- Triumph of Love, closes at Royale Theater, New York City
- Wilaya of Relizane massacres in Algeria: over 170 are killed in three remote villages.
- A massive ice storm hits eastern Canada and the northeastern United States, continuing through January 10 and causing widespread destruction.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Elton John - Candle In The Wind 1997
- Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight
- Puff Daddy - It's All About The Benjamin's
- LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live
- Janet - Together Again
- LSG - My Body
- Usher - You Make Me Wanna..
- Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
- Mase - Feel So Good
- Boyz II Men - A Song For Mama
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?